No products in the cart.
Golang Server Developer
Business Product Engineering / Server Development
- Create great new products and services inside LINE’s platform and ecosystem, such as LINE MAN/LINE Taxi/[email protected] etc.
- Scale and improve existing products and services
- Experience with back-end web development with Golang
- Experience with scripting and working in a Linux environment
- Experience with DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong foundation using Docker to both create Docker images and deploy Docker containers
- Write consistent and testable code of high quality.
- Experience with testing, understand the concept of TDD, can write unit, integration, and E2E tests
- Working knowledge of building micro-services architecture and fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Working knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Motivated to build and constantly improve great products
- Resourceful, eager to learn quickly and constantly improve your skills and knowledge
- Productive and can contribute well in a team
- Fair command of spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
*Please submit your resume and optionally attach your GitHub profile