aCommerce is looking for a bright fresh graduate who passionate in technology to join our Product Development team here in aCommerce headquarter, Bangkok Thailand.
We are currently looking for a fresh graduate who wants to continue their career path in 3 different background
aCommerce Software Engineer will be responsible for building a world-class platform that provides an end to end ecommerce services.
A successful candidate will partner with our highly skilled technical advisors to design and develop large-scale server-side applications to facilitate integration between ecommerce websites and aCommerce platform, along with the user interfaces necessary
to manage those integrations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Participate in design and implement systems capable of integrating marketplaces and E-Commerce sites with the aCommerce platform
- Works closely with internal customers (e.g. Commerce) and members of IT (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance) to ensure the highest quality software
- Practice test-driven development by writing automated (unit & integration) tests prior to building code to maintain high test coverage
- Demonstrate continuous improvement by inspecting and adapting new ideas for improving solutions, tools and processes
- Good knowledge in at least one server-side programming language such as Java, Python or Ruby is required
- Knowledge in relational database such as PostgreSQL is required
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proven ability to understand business requirements and be able to express them in computer language
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and oral form
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines, whilst maintaining quality
aCommerce Data Engineers work with the most modern cloud big-data systems to build a best-in-class data platform capable of managing cost, compute and storage while organizing content from the ecommerce domain.
As a member of the aCommerce data platform team, you will sit at the center of the information space and learn about a broad range of functions including marketing, merchandising and promotions, supply chain fulfillment and other end-to-end topics. Graduate
Engineers will be given responsibility to acquire and model content under the mentorship of a more experienced engineer well before other companies will trust you with their valuable data. Additionally, team members will gain access to a broad range of data
sources and learn how to harvest, curate and enrich this data while having a meaningful learning conversation with subject matter experts.
aCommerce technology teams execute like a startup while having the discipline to build a sustainable company and have great fun doing it!
The role and key responsibilities:
- Participate as a full member of a team of data engineers, testers and specialists to build a reliable pipeline of data from a variety of sources including sales, marketing…