Graphic Designer Internship job at GoWabi Thailand
GoWabi is Thailand’s leading platform for discovery and booking beauty and wellness services online. We are your one-stop destination for services such as; hair, spa, massage, eyebrows, nail, discover the best providers, book it 24/7 anytime, anywhere, and enjoy!
Finding a beauty & wellness provider should be simple and seamless, we want to help people discover and enjoy the best services available at the best prices. With GoWabi, customers are able to easily search for their service, compare prices, and read reviews and ratings by other customers. Customers are able to select date and time based on the real-time availability at the venue and pay online, with our simplified booking and payment process. You will be able to enjoy the treatment effortless and as relaxing as a treatment should be! All customers booking with GoWabi will also receive GoWabi loyalty points on every booking made to redeem for cash discount on our platform.
- Create graphics and visual aspects of websites, mobile application, marketing materials, and other media, including infographics, logos, icons, etc.
- Create graphics for all our marketing channels on Social Media
- Work together with marketing and sales team
- Craft strategies to deliver a clear message to a particular target audience.
- Keep up with the latest design trends and techniques
- Diploma/Degree in arts, graphic design, multimedia or equivalent or soon to graduate
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop or equivalent
- Good command in English and Thai, both speaking and writing
- Have a good sense of art in colours and design
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must love to work in high-growth start-up environment