As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Every Event Is A Unique Branding Equation. We abide by a simple formula to craft each event experience. Creative Planning and Thoughtful Execution aligned to your Event Objectives. We’re committed to creating vibrant and relevant events on every level and at every destination- Singapore · Jakarta · Bali · Kuala Lumpur · Kuching · Ho Chi Minh City · Hanoi · Bangkok. Together, let’s work towards forging your brand connection with your audience.
We're on the lookout for a Graphic Designer with an obsession for details and a knack for turning the mundane into eye-catching designs.
You're not just a talented designer, but someone who won't break under the pressure of deadlines & multiple projects running in parallel. Someone who thrives in a team environment but equally competent & responsible enough to manage assignments on your own. And it's essential you have no qualms working on nights and weekends!
You'll be a key member in helping the company successfully pitch for and deliver on projects.
- Be responsible for developing, designing & producing designs for pitches and events.
- Produce designs for print & multimedia platforms.
- Work with colleagues to ensure timely delivery of design materials & proposals for events.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients & vendors.
- Strong Sense of responsibility and urgency
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Google Sketchup with Vray or 3D Max.
- Able to work beyond office hours (due to adhoc changes for events if any)
- 2D Design – with good illustration skills for corporate design (stage backdrop, brochures, pull-up banners)
- 3D Design – experiencing in exhibition roadshows mock ups, exhibition galleries and set-ups will be considered favourably.