Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
- Be part of the regional SEA graphic design team which creates, develops and maintains materials for our online and offline marketing campaigns
- Create graphic materials for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Be involved in the development of creative integrated branding campaigns
- Create short animations for ads and social media channels
- Maintain and manage our corporate design templates
- Design and develop CMS pages and landing pages
- Work in a team for regional projects and aligning with local teams for their implementation
- Create briefs for photo shoots, selecting and retouching photographs
- University degree or equivalent qualification in graphic / communication design
- > 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; After Effects
- Experience working with CMS systems and HTML/CSS as well as responsive design
- Basic understanding of video and audio production and editing processes
- Knowledge of the web standards, design and layout concepts
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects effectively in time challenged situations
- Cantonese language skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Southeast Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events