As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
For an Effortless Shopping experience, go to www.lazada.sg today!
Head to www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada for more career opportunities!
Reporting to the Manager, Brand Management and Communication you will be responsible for:
- interpreting the brand’s needs and developing a concept to suit the purpose
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to the team
- working with a wide range of media, including photography
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
- working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers and marketing specialists
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the advertising agency industry
- creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- ability to pay attention to detail
- strong multi-tasking and organizational skills