| J.P. Morgan is looking for candidates with marketing and communications, media or media relations experience and the proven ability to create and write content to join the Marketing and Communications team for our Corporate & Investment Bank in Asia Pacific. The role is based in China, in either Beijing or Shanghai.
J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
Key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing, media relations and internal communication strategies for China
- Managing media inquiries and interview requests for J.P. Morgan’s China franchise and its relevant businesses and functions
- Developing compelling stories and successfully driving coverage on both internal and external channels including social media
- Creating high-quality content that provides insightful thought leadership targeting senior business decision makers across multiple channels
- Ensuring content and messaging consistency across distribution channels including the intranet, media, events, sponsorships and senior leader speeches.
- Supporting issues management
- Speech writing for the CEO of China
- Native Mandarin speaker and fluent English preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities in both Mandarin and English
- Experience in media relations, preferably in China
- Experience in content creation for the financial industry
- Team player and good communicator
- Highly responsive with the ability to deliver amid tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as partnering with and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Strategic in thought and topic selection, choosing and pitching story ideas that are aligned with client needs, business focus and franchise requirements
- Good knowledge of different channels and platforms to deliver content effectively to targeted audience whether internal or external
- Energetic, collaborative and a culture-carrier
- Confident and comfortable in managing projects…