| The Business Analytics Grp Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Excellent commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Develop and articulate analytical framework to solve business challenges
- Extract actionable insights based on advanced analysis of customer behavior
- Lead and develop reporting subordinates, especially around developing sound analytical approach to solve business problems
- Drive innovative thinking about leveraging new tools/methods to transform the analytical capability of the organization
- Understand regulatory implications and develop mitigation / opportunity strategies
- Ensure robust quantity control in the analytical processes
- Cross functional leadership (communication and influencing) to drive towards common goal
- The incumbent will leverage industry best practices, navigate and leverage internal relationships and become the key point of contact to ensure delivery and adoption
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience in financial services
- Ability in strategic thinking and…