| Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Head of RBWM Marketing, International Markets Asia Pacific .
- Ensure correct balance of activities between activation of global marketing campaigns to deliver against strategic objectives and local campaigns to achieve local Marketing and business targets and objectives
- Develop Marketing plans and local budgets to support global and local campaigns and activities in line with process and timeline set by Global Marketing
- Own the local deployment, execution, activation and effectiveness of global/local campaigns, platforms and assets
- Lead the development and delivery of local Marketing activities, to deliver against the agreed tactical business volume objectives set for acquisition, retention, cross sales and return on marketing investment
- Provide Marketing MI on behalf of markets in line with key RBWM (Retail Banking Wealth Management) metrics reporting requirements
- Collaborate with Regional Head and the Global RBWM Marketing team in the event of new scale local activities to ensure global alignment
- Ensure that the agreed model, structure, governance and controls within Global Marketing model and blueprint are implemented in market
- Ensure appropriate local activation of global sponsorships and deploy relevant assets to meet global and local sponsorship objectives
- Relationship owner with country key business and Marketing stakeholders across other business lines
- Share marketing leadership best practice across the markets and business lines within the region
- Degree graduate with multiple years of experience from an agency or client side
- Demonstrated experience building and implementing large scale, complex comprehensive marketing plans and a clear passion for mobile, digital and social universe
- Ability to provide leadership to marketing professionals and effectively assimilate complex business information and translate this into narrative and actions for marketing
- Successful records in customer insight & understanding in the new world-through Sentiment Analysis, Social Listening, online and offline segmentation
- Strong communication skills, good team…