No products in the cart.
"Althea is the largest Korean beauty digital destination in Southeast Asia."
In June 2015, Althea was born with a passion to bridge authentic K-beauty trends to the world. It is Althea’s humble wish to open a one stop gateway to the world of Korean beauty through the digital revolution. With a comprehensive retail brand and millions of data points, Althea envisions to be the digitally powered fast beauty brand of the world. Althea is growing exponentially everyday, 1,115% growth since launch, with new members from the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, and the global market signing up every day!
Manage human resource including:
- Recruitment and selection;
- Staff onboarding and exit;
- Performance management and promotions;
- Leave management;
- Ensure that payroll is processed accurately and on time by the payroll vendor;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management;
- Assist in other initiative, process changes, etc. that arise.
Manage the office including:
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs and cleaning
- Liaise with the building management on building security, access cards, season parking, etc.;
- Liaise with external vendors and contractors on cleaning, catering, office equipment, office renovation, drinking water, etc.;
- Plan in-house or off-site activities like celebrations, events, etc.;
- Purchase of office supplies and stationeries;
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Business or Psychology;
- 3 to 5 years human resource generalist experience including employee relations, recruiting, compliance, performance management, etc.;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highest standard of personal integrity and ethical conduct;
- Basic knowledge of human resource policies, procedures and employment laws;
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential issues;
- Knowledge of expatriates' work permit and tax matters would be an added advantage.