No products in the cart.
Ready for your next challenge? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We’re a SaaS provider offering a Marketing Intelligence Platform that helps digital marketers nimbly build and deploy sophisticated and high-ROI digital marketing programs. Our goal is to make the digital marketer smarter!
We’re a global team of 120 (and growing!) email experts, developers, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that Artificial Intelligence can take digital marketing where it has never been before. At lunch we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a nimble, flexible and fun group, where your good ideas can make a difference!
- Preparing data specification and integration for customers using our solutions
- Interfacing with customers on a regular basis, working with them or their development team to ensure successful on-boarding and long-term success
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success team to constantly deliver performance for our customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Working collaboratively with other departments within Ematic to advocate any issues
- Working on building internal tools to automate manual work done within the company
- Are able to understand data structure and optimise technical performance
- Have a strong background knowledge of SQL/HTML5/PHP
- Have significant experience with Laravel framework (would be a plus)
- Have a strong understanding of RESTful API
- Have experience in working in an Agile environment
- Are able to multi-task effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Are willing to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication in Thai and English language
- Are obsessed with detail, and have an analytical mindset
- Are a strong team player, but still a self-starter