| OCBC Bank, Singapore's iconic local bank, second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. With a network of over 580 branches and representative offices in 18 countries and regions, we are one of the world's most highly rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. We are consistently ranked among the World's Top Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker.
OCBC Bank has been supporting businesses for over 80 years, our industry expertise, strong regional network and innovative banking solutions have helped businesses achieve their ambitions across their business life cycle. Our successful partnerships with SMEs have earned us accolades across the region and we have been consistently named Asia Best SMEs bank by Euromoney Awards for Excellence and Asia Best Small Business Bank by The Asian Banker.
We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Director / Associate Director to join our Global Commercial Banking Division, responsible for end to end go-to-market marketing planning; lead overall execution and synchronise all digital and traditional marketing channels and activities; define and track measurement of success.
1. Help to define go to market launch strategies, build marketing plans, working cross functionally to ensure on time, on target launch of new products and services
2. Ensure post launch momentum and follow through across different products and customers segments
3. Define program's value proposition and ensure stakeholders' buy in and customers' validation
4. Develop highly effective and targeted marketing programs that consist of different marketing contents and deliverables that are most relevant for different channels (online, offline, events, partnerships, 1to1 etc.) that drives awareness and create demand generation
5. Set key performance indicators for marketing effort across channels
6. Accountable for project management and for building reporting dashboard to enable performance analysis and optimisation of efforts and results
7. Work across different business units and collaborate with Sales, Product, Finance etc. to achieve as one
8. Accountable for overall budget management and effective allocation