Intern, Finance job at Lazada Singapore Pte Ltd Singapore
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
For an Effortless Shopping experience, go to www.lazada.sg today!
Head to www.lazada.com/work-at-lazada for more career opportunities!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the roles as below:
- Processing customer refunds and answering customer refund queries
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Diploma / degree in accounting / finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel (features like vlookup and filter etc.)
- IT savvy and not afraid to work with multiple systems
- “Can-do” attitude with a high level of integrity
- Versatile and can adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Focused and meticulous in his/her work
Able to start in December for a minimum of 3 months