Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it. Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove Malaysia and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
As we launch into Malaysia, we are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Associate who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
Think you are up for it? Apply now!
- Inquiry management (inbound and outbound): Provide support to our users and drivers by answering their questions in a proactive, clear and efficient manner
- Handle customer and driver complaints: Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and limit the risks of driver/user dissatisfaction
- Match supply and demand: Monitor Lalamove daily operations activities and pro-actively engage driver to ensure a maximum fulfillment rate
- Understand and follow the company procedures: Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Willingness to work weekends, early mornings, late nights, and occasional holidays
- Experience in service, customer support, food & beverage, retail or other high volume e-commerce platforms