IT Analyst – Finance – Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
IT Analyst – Finance
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001406091
- The successful candidate will deliver service to support Finance business unit.
- Translates the business requirements into the relevant technical tasks
- Design, develop, test, deploy and run software for the solution
- Delivers product code that is easily maintainable and supportable and which minimizes risk to run
- The skills and expertise to test the code at unit, integration, performance and functional level including implementation scripts
- Takes responsibility for own development and broadening of technical skills
- Ability to write quality code in at least two major languages
- Promotes and proposes new methods and techniques to improve excellence of service.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in IT
- Experience in IT supporting to Finance or Accounting related applications to business unit
- Very good command of English both verbal and written skills
- Experience in international working environment is an advantage.
- Skilled in systems and network administration
- Understands the solution they run including infrastructure and deployment approach
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
About Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily–basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I–beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever–changing needs of customers, we have served hundred–thousands of customers online through website and state–of–the–art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change–agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”