Working area : Head Office(Silom) & Factory(Samut Sakhon)
Working Day : 5 days / week (Mon-Fri)
- Provide new IT Solution, applications, Hardware device to support business process and increase sales & marketing, Financial Accounting efficiency aligned with the company requirement.
- Provide technical skill, training, consultant MIS team about planning develop MIS resources to support company business.
- Research and Implement new IT business application and services to increase effective and efficient to maximum IT applications feature.
- Implement system with the best practice of SDLC (Standard Development life Cycle) by sequence of process design, confirm requirement, implement, validation, document management and develop application as Pharmaceutical business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related fields with minimum 3-5 years of Business Intelligence Project.
- Strong in designing data model and/or data warehouse (partitioning or In-memory skill), OLAP Cube.
- Strong in analysis reporting implementation or used standard BI tools such as SSRS, QlikView, SpotFire or PowerBI.
- Experience in real-time reporting is preferred.
- Very strong in database programming: T-SQL, PL/SQL or NZSQL.
- Experience on Big-Data Platform implementation:
- Ability to implement on multiple OS server:
- Ability to work on multiple project in the same period.
- Ability to work in a not clear environment.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to travel for work between Head Office and Samut Sakhon Factory.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your resume and a recent photograph to : Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
HRM Department | Contact us to apply * Thai Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bangkok Office : 15th United Center Building, 323 Silom Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand.Tel. 02-401-9560
Website : www.thai-otsuka.co.th