NIIT Technologies (Thailand) Limited,
http://www.niit-tech.com/ is looking out for
IT Change & Problem Analyst / IT Service Management / IT Process Operation Consultant for the Project running from Bangkok. This would be a Permanent Opportunity with NIIT Technologies Limited
Work Location : Bangkok (near BTS Phloenchit)
- This position directly reports to IT Service Management Manager, he/she is involved in day-to-day IT Change and Problem management tasks, as well as the on-going improvements
to our Service Management tools.
- Capture IT Change activities, call for CAB meeting, get related approvers to provide feedback to the change to ensure the health of services.
- Keep monitor repeating incident and rise to be the problem, perform root cause investigation and follow up with the resolver until the problem has been solved.
- Improving and maintaining overall IT Service Management Processes, policies and procedures.
- Support team with IT Service Management process as needed.
Administration of IT Service management tools (Service Desk Plus, Jira and etc.).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ITIL Change Management and/or Problem Management Process.
- ITILv3 Foundations Certification (preferred)
- Experience with various IT Service Management software (e.g. Service Desk Plus, Jira Confluence)
- Be able to work with a diverse community of stakeholders.
- Good communication in both Thai and English .
- Proven effectiveness to bring groups of people together to achieve a goal.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Quick learner who easily adapts to ambiguous situations.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Fixed Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- 30 sick leaves + 14 Annual leaves
- Appreciation Day on frequent intervals
- Team Outing
- Annual Day
- Sports Day / Staff Engagement Activities