IT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Search & Consultancy Network Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001370222
Our client is a multinational, multi-cultural company. They are the Center for IT development supporting all their business globally. This position is OPEN FOR ALL NATIONALITIES
- Strong experience in modern coding practices
- Have working experience in an international environment
- Must have worked in a successful agile development team
- Experience in producing estimates, implementation and execution of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes;
- Commit and follow budget and delivery timelines; Resilience – be able to work under pressure;
- Consultancy background; Ability to manage dependencies and arbitrate constrains during the development process;
- Minimum of 8+ years of working experience in the IT domain; 4+ years experience in managing software development teams.
- Consultancy background;
- Worked in an international environment is important
- 10+ years of solid experience in the IT domain;
- 5+ years of experience as an architect in building complex applications;
- Show good compromise between delivery constrains (timelines, budget, capacity) and implementation of good quality principles;
- Proven tracked of executing a similar role;
- Able to translate Enterprise Architecture into the Hexalite Solution Architecture;
- Follow-up delivery and performed audits/QA to ensure that Solution guidelines are being followed;
- Experience in producing estimates;
- Lead proof-of-concept wherever applicable;
- Present solution architecture to technical stakeholders and executives;
SCN Recruitment has been nominated by our client to process the applications. Please send your CV to catherine @scn.co.th and feel free to call my mobile 089-816-6327 if you need more details.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Search & Consultancy Network Co., Ltd.
About Search & Consultancy Network Co., Ltd.
SCN is a Head-hunting, Recruitment Agency. For more information on our services, please call Catherine MB 089-816-6327., email: [email protected]