IT Infrastructure – Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001345475
Please submit English Resume only
RockYou®, a leading social gaming company is looking for an experienced IT Desktop engineer to provide Helpdesk support for RockYou end users in both our local office and in remote locations.
- Provide Helpdesk support through JIRA tickets.
- Manage the office’s local servers, equipment and network.
- Provide meeting support and video conferencing support for business critical meetings.
- Maintain, administrator, monitor and troubleshoot of Windows Servers, Network, Cloud service and clients operating system.
- Administrative system (Active Directory, Gmail, LDAP, Internal system and Door access) to meet with IT Standard procedure
- Make relevant network configuration changes, audit, flag and fix potential issues to support general network uptime.
- End to end management of IT projects ensure flawless execution throughout the complete project lifecycle.
- Asset, software, warranty management, and procurement.
- Prepare documentation for staff/contractor (Staff credential detail, policy, network diagram, manual and procedure) and audit documentation (monthly report)
- Maintain Confluence presence and ensure all content is accurate and up to date.
- Uphold the Company’s IT policies, confidentiality, and security practices.
- In charge in design and implement when company has project (expansion or moving)
The ideal candidate will work with a very talented group of individuals using cutting edge technologies to deliver world-class products. They will expect the same from you:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information System or relate.
- Familiar with Windows server system (Active directory, NPS, KMS) with implement, administrative and troubleshooting at least 3 years
- Familiar in Cisco network (ASA, VPN, L3, L2) and also with Unifi product are required
- Familiar with Virtual Machine/Environment or cloud service (Amazon AWS, Openstack, VMWare) are plus
- Strong negotiation skill and good communication
- High responsibility, positive thinking, can do attitude, willing to service.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Through understanding of key stages of the project and ability to adhere to tight timelines is a must.
- Experience running and owning your own projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to colleagues in all locations, including senior management and executives.
- The ideal candidate must be able to oversee all projects for the duration of the lifecycle.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to think on your feet, drive issue resolution quickly and while under pressure.
- Must be Thai national
Additional preferred skills:
- Development experience with server development (web development and/or game development)
- Strong database skills including schema design, query design and persistence frameworks.
- Development experience or familiarity with game art content pipeline development
- Stay current on IT trends and technologies to help guide the direction of the team is important.
RockYou® is committed to defining the future of social gaming, creating products intended to serve players, advertisers, and developers alike. The company has dedicated itself to the development of high-quality games, including the celebrated Zoo World™ franchise. With advertising products that offer brands more meaningful interactions with players, RockYou creates an unmatched value-per-engagement for both brands and users. RockYou’s partnerships with world-class talent are part of their steadfast commitment to working with the next generation of social game developers.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2005, RockYou runs the world’s largest in-game video ad platform for premium brands, connecting them to 75 million users. RockYou applies its proprietary technology and expertise as a top social game developer to run the world’s best monetized ad platform for games, so advertisers can reach highly engaged consumers, and game developers can monetize their entire player base.
[VISIT OUR SITE]