No products in the cart.
Chanel (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001510208
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide 1st level support to Office users.
- Provide the 2nd support for the external IT helpdesk service for FBP and Fashion boutique.
- Assist and resolving computer issue on both hardware and software.
- Ensure that all requests addressed by users are handled according to agreed SLAs*.
- Support problem resolutions by close collaboration with the next level support, regional IT and vendor.
- Maintain the IT hardware inventory.
- Understanding the IT Policy and Guidance to ensure the compliance to provide the services.
- Assist IT manager to provide the training and coaching the business.
Business Operation support
- Providing the consultant of the inventory movement to business.
- Handling the day-to-day business operation and process improvement.
- Focal point of contact for application support and enhancement. This including AX (ERP), PRO, Brio and other related IT system.
- Providing training and coaching to user to improve the application and IT skill.
- Male or Female age between 25-40 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- At least 5 years experience IT Support filed
- Intermediate level in MS Operating, Office, Network, PC/Server H/W and SW
- Having experience in supporting the retail business or trade marketing will be advantage
- Having experience in supporting the ERP system will be advantage
- Systematic & Analytical and problem solving skill
- Interpersonal skills and Service mind
- High commitment and accountabilities
- Good communication skill and team player
- Able to communicate in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chanel (Thailand) Limited
About Chanel (Thailand) Limited