IT Manager – DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
The Information Technology Manager (IT Manager) is responsible for operating and managing computer hardware, software, networks, desktop support and all IT Infrastructure related for DSTWS Bangkok office. He/She will lead, manage and be responsible for overall deliverable of all IT Infrastructure systems, budgeting, providing IT services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure maximum access to an implementation of technology services and resources.
- Responsible for overall deliverable and security of all IT Infrastructure systems.
- Manage local data center operations.
- Design and implement short and long term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future company business requirements.
- Manage, identify and resolve problems related to network infrastructure, hardware components, operating systems, business software and office productivity applications.
- Work and coordinate with IT teams in USA and India in successfully implementing corporate IT Policies/guideline in DSTWS Bangkok office.
- Manage and ensure that all infrastructure standards, procedures and policy are strictly followed the DSTWS Corporate Policies/guidelines.
- Create, implement, and test IT policies and processes in the areas of IT operations, change management, user and network security, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Overseas, continuously monitor and maintain system access & security.
- Responsible for IT disaster recovery plan and ensure its efficiency.
- Analyze the information needs of the organization and develop technological solutions to satisfy those needs.
- Manage and overseas the IT Infrastructure systems budgets and expenditures.
- Provide advice to senior management on IT issues and planning.
- Manage human resources within the IT department and motivate the staff to perform well.
- Set annual targets related to IT operations and monitor the overall performance of the entire department.
- Meet with Business Unit managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines to support their software development projects, and establish and maintain a good working relationship with all parties.
- Acts as a point of reference providing expert advice on IT systems implementation, maintenance, planning, industry trends and provides recommendations on system infrastructure.
- Manage and increase the IT literacy of all employees.
- Perform weekly / monthly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- More than 10 years experiences and proven track record in IT Infrastructure systems with at least three years at a senior level developing IT strategic plans.
- More than 5 years experience managing data center facilities and also an experience managing a team that support more than 600 users.
- Excellent in English communication skills.
We offer attractive remuneration and career growth opportunities within our global DST Group.
To get fast consideration, we recommend you to submit the application online at
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
About DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited
DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited is a wholly – owned subsidiary of DST Systems INC, located in Bangkok, Thailand. We carry out development of IT products, IT solutions and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES). DST Worldwide Services (Thailand) Limited has nearly 700 employees working in the Bangkok offshore center and another 200 employees in our sister company IFDS UK (International Financial Data Services Limited).
DST Systems, Inc. started its operation in 1969 in Kansas City. DST Systems was established to develop an automated record keeping system for the mutual fund industry. DST has supported the industry’s continued growth and is the largest provider of third-party shareholder record keeping services in the United States today. Currently, we have over 16,000 employees across the globe with a Market Capitalization of $4.8 bn.
Deliver transformational business solutions to meet client’s objectives.
To be a world-class global sourcing organization committed to delivering quality business solutions and multi-faceted services.
Our people are at the cornerstone of our success. We have the dedication, drive and commitment to achieve exceptional performance and are empowered to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients. At the same time we are proud, positive and committed to our company and display high standards of ethical conduct at all times.
We believe that the key to our future success lies in the caliber of the people we employ, and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to ensure high-achievers are rewarded:
- Excellent base salaries
- Performance related annual bonuses
- International Career opportunities
- Comprehensive training plans
- Overseas training and international business travel
- Social functions and team activities
- Life/accidental/disability insurance
- Medical insurance / Optical care
- Education Assistance Program
- Annual leave
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for well-qualified and motivated individual to join our organization.