IT Network Support – Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd
IT Network Support
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd\
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001385584
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure smooth running of computer, network devices, printers as well as support end users’ needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation.
- Handle Asset Management, Maintain Inventory and liaise with vendors.
- IT infrastructure and system monitoring and reports.
- Network device, telephone system, application server setup and maintenance.
- Network security system (firewall, IPS, load balance) setup and maintenance.
- Office IT security and antivirus implementation and monitoring.
- Other duties include performing first level troubleshooting and support on scheduled Server Backups.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology.
- Able to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any infrastructure issues.
- Requires in depth knowledge of Windows and Mac OS. Knowledge of PC hardware, software, and networking protocols is essential.
- Basic knowledge in administrating of Linux servers.
- Knowledge of basic setup of Cisco equipment Switches /IP Phones/ Wireless Access Points ( WAP) / Wireless Controllers.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and IP addressing, LAN Technology including Ethernet and Ethernet switching, and routing fundamentals is required.
- Professional Qualification – Microsoft Certified/CCNA is a plus.
- Familiar and good at documenting standard/applications operating procedures.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to quickly identify problems and implement solutions with minimal downtime.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd\
About Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd\
Shopee is a fun, free and trusted way to buy and sell instantly online. We are a leading mobile-first marketplace platform in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines) and Taiwan. Join millions of others on Shopee to list products and shop for deals online. Shopping online on Shopee is safe and we make sure of it. Get the item you ordered or get your money back with Shopee Guarantee. Create and browse listings for free, at no extra charge. Join our Shopee community and start shopping today! For now, Shopee is fully funded by Singapore-based online Internet unicorn Garena, Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company “Garena,” a play on the words “global arena”. Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.