In a few years manufacturing and resource exploitation might be highly localized, services automated, employee productivity and consumer sentiment highly transparent and predictable, and human enhancement widespread.
- Participation in preparation of schedule for audit assignments, and related document for pre-audit activities,
- Participation in conducting of preliminary discussion, opening meeting, exit meeting with auditee,
- Completing audit assignments as planned,
- Performing audit fieldwork, working paper, and audit observation,
- Participation in follow-up on outstanding audit issues.
- Minimum 7-10 years of working experiences in IT audit, IT security, IT Technical background and / or banking industry knowledge
- Understanding and familiarly with regulations standards e.g. BOT, SEC and international standards e.g. OWASP, NIST, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL, etc.
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge as well as working experiences in any of the following areas:Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Penetration testing at web & mobile application, API, network and wireless level
- Review the security control on the operating system, database system, middleware, mainframe, and security and network devices e.g. firewall, router, etc.
- Review the security control on the new technology e.g. Blockchain, Cloud, Open API, Biometrics, etc. is an advantage.
- One or more scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.) is an advantage.
- Strong in written and spoken Thai and English language
- Related certifications are a plus
Stay connected with KRUNGRI CAREER at:
- FB: Krungsri Career(http://bit.ly/FacebookKrungsriCareer)
- LINE: Krungsri Career (http://bit.ly/LineKrungsriCareer)
- LINKEDIN: Krungsri (http://bit.ly/LinkedinKrungsri)
Talent Acquisition Department
Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
1222 Rama III Rd., Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
Talent Acquisition Center 0-2296-2000 # 10183