Job Descriptions Implements system requirements and design by defining and analyzing system problems and requirements:…
The Information security managers are responsible for protecting their organization’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals.
Our client is a global Electronic Manufacturing specialist in OEMs, electro-mechanical components, modules, and bulk optics.
- Achieves system security operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures.
- Spearhead vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures.
- Act as a key liaison between upper-level management, programmers, risk assessment staff and auditors.
- Advises senior management by identifying critical security issues; recommending risk-reduction solutions.
- Accomplishes system security and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage the implementation and development of an organization’s IT security.
- Make sure security policies, standards and procedures are established and enforced.
- Coordinate information security inspections, tests, and reviews.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or a related technical field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in information technology (at least 2 of these years must be in the field of information security).
- Good Command of English
Required Skill :
- Practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture.
- Security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies.
- ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks.
- SOX compliance assessments.
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- C, C++, C#, Java and/or PHP programming languages.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling.
- TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching.
- Network security architecture development and definition.
- Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies.
Competitive Remuneration Packages
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Natawut Ruankaeo on +66 2 012 5047