- Maintain and control IT security and service of the bank.
- Manage System ID and access authority.
- Provide countermeasure to the malicious software and IT related threat.
- Manage and control information technology equipment.
- Control data storage media.
- Conduct the
Global e–Banking User and Super User ID operation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information System, Computer Engineering.
- 2-3 years experience in IT security, System ID management and operation.
- Prior knowledge in IT security management and IT risk management.
- Good command in English in both spoken and written.
- Experience in Banking industry will be advantage.
Recruitment and Selection, Human Resources Division
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. Bangkok Branch
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
32nd – 35th Floor, North Sathorn Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: 02-200-2560 Ext: 4464