No products in the cart.
IT Service Engineer – Client Solution
Tisco Financial Group Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235011
- Study Network, Systems and Applications Architecture for Enterprise Client Computing Environment to provide efficiency and reliable Enterprise IT Client Computing Services.
- Research, Evaluate, Select, Implement Enterprise Standard Client Image and Oversee all Client Computer software, hardware and peripheral equipment installation.
- Develop and maintain the Client hardware/software installation configuration manual.
- Manage IT Client infrastructure configuration including with PC, NB and Software inventory.
- Upgrading planning for Enterprise Client Computing Environment’s hardware, software according to the architecture design and standards policy.
- Participates in acquisition and implementation process that related to Enterprise IT Client Computing Environment and provide summarized project activities plan, regular reporting for communication and follow up status progress.
- Provide consultation to Service Desk team as second level support for IT Client Environment software, hardware problem.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- At least 2 – 3 years relevant experience in position: – IT Service Engineer or IT System Administrator.
- Knowledge of Windows Client platform (XP, Win 7 or Later), Open Office, MS Office, Anti-Virus, SCCM, VMware Tools, VDI, .
- Knowledge of network infrastructure – LAN / WAN / DHCP / DNS is required.
- Certificate of Microsoft MCP is advantaged
- Knowledge and experience in Banking, Securities and Asset Management Business is a plus
Human Resources Management
TISCO Financial Group Plc.
48/49 TISCO Tower,Nort Sathorn Road, Silom,Bangrak,Bangkok 10500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tisco Financial Group Public Company Limited
About Tisco Financial Group Public Company Limited
TISCO Group is at the forefront of Thailand’s dynamic financial market with more than thirty years of experience in providing comprehensive services in finance, banking, securities, and fund management. We strictly adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and focus on investing in our people, providing them with every opportunity for career development. The Group invites applications from energetic and result-oriented candidates for the following positions: