IT Services Manager – Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001634960
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About This Job:
Provide consistent IT Service both IT Infrastructure and business applications such as SAP,CRM to all internal customers and not only deliver IT projects but also manage all IT related expenses. In addition, meet IT SOX standard and security level as well as managing 3rd party to get qualified service. In other words, contribute to improve Syngenta business and achieve IT Vision.
- Working closely with country leadership team to align with IT service prioritization.
- Support Territory IT Lead in implementation of IT strategy in country by working closely with the country business teams.
- Manage and Monitoring Local infrastructure, server and end user computing to ensure stability of IT facility such as WAN/LAN Network Status
- Manage IT operational support to end user eg, end user computing, mobile, laptop
- Coordinate Syngenta GDC (Global Delivery Center) for incident resolution and support local user for Syngenta business application such like SAP ERP, IBP services.
- Proposes, practice, implements and continuously improve for Information System
- Provide security guide line and let user be familiar with IT security – ISECO, DPO, and RRM
- Setup IT Policy and meet General Computer Controls/ SOX
- Information System Training for all employees
- Control IT purchase and budget
- Develop and maintain the competitive suppliers who can provide best price with high quality goods and services
- Proposes, practice, implements and continuously improve for Information Systems
- Help in global program, applications, solution implementation in Local
- Very good understanding of Local IT laws and cloud based services
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
- Degree in IT or related fields
- Experienced project management skill
- Good knowledge on TCP/IP Networking, WAN and LAN operation
- Strong background on Windows server and SQL servers
- Good understanding on ERP, CRM system and Change Management
- Well understanding of Group IT Manual & Strategy
- Good knowledge of farming industry is a plus
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- IT Planning, Analysis, Control and Implementation skill
- Administrative Skill: Development, Maintenance, Improvement and Communication skill
- Professional ITIL training and certification is an advantage
Additional Important Information:
- Full time position.
- Travel requirement: 10%
- Work location: Bangkok, Thailand
We’re inspired by plants’ amazing ability to provide food, clothing and energy. Driven by their power to meet some of humanity’s most pressing needs, we constantly find new ways of bringing plant potential to life. By improving crop productivity and farming methods, we enable growers to feed a growing global population safely and sustainably.
For more information, visit our website at www.syngenta.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Syngenta
( No Description )