No products in the cart.
IT System Developer (Senior/Junior)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001619829
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok,
IT Application Developer:
- Gather and clarify business requirements and existing business process with internal key users
- Assist the key users in the requirements mapping process to the new application
- Work closely with the IT Application Support team to produce the to-be business processes and the conceptual design/prototype for the new application
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing appropriate hardware, database and programming technology
- Report performance Tuning
- Write and maintain programming and user manual documentation
- Report the work progress, and/or issues to IT Applications Manager on timely basis
- Provide the day-to-day application support in the responsible area to the end users
- Report the work progress, and/or issues to the IT Applications Group Manager on a timely basis
- Age 28-35 years – Senior position
- Age 25-28 years – Junior position
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ .NET application development
- Knowledge of Relational Database Concept, MS SQL SERVER or ORACLE, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Knowledge in Agile Project Management is a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it’s success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.