No products in the cart.
Overall job purpose:
You will be a valued member of a cross-functional Agile team responsible for delivering technical solutions to help our clients find opportunity in ever-changing
and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements.
We are looking for:
- A highly motivated individual with strong analytical skill and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems.
A person with growth mind-set – someone who embrace challenges, adapt well to changes, proactive, be a problem solver, learn from experience, have the
desire and put the effort to develop self.
A team player who communicate and collaborate well with others. We are doing large scale software development with teams in different locations, communication
and collaboration is crucial for success.
Research and analyze existing functionalities of the systems/applications, work together with the team to design, develop and deliver the solutions for
- Ensure quality of deliverable by applying engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, Unit Testing and Automation Testing as needed.
Work collaboratively with Project Manager, Product Owner, Project Leader/Scrum Master/Agile Coach, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects and other
counterparts in the US or other countries as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information System or related field.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in Java and Java-based Web application development
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Knowledge in Relational Database and SQL
- Minimum 2 years of experience for Junior and 4 years of experience in Software Development for Mid-level
- New university graduates in relevant fields are welcome
- Web-services development experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in BDD and TDD and Automation Testing with Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium
- JSON, XML, AJAX
- Spring Core, Spring MVC
- Git, Maven
- ExtJS or other Java Script framework
- JPA, SQL/PL
To get fast consideration, we encourage you to apply via our job portal by clicking “Apply Now” button below.
If you need any assistance with our DST online job application, please contact our Talent Acquisition team by the below numbers.
SS&C Technologies Inc.
Human Resources Department – Talent Acquisition
6th Floor, RSU Tower 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Phone : (662) 0988259