On a mission to help brands turn their email channel into an ROI machine with AI.
We’re a nimble team of email experts, metric-obsessed marketers, developers and data nerds who believe that AI can take email marketing where it has never been before.
Our technology harnesses the power of predictive AI and automated optimization to help brands unlock massive revenue gains while turning email into their most profitable marketing channel.
Hundreds of customers have achieved exceptional results using our product – including some of the world’s most loved brands in beauty, eCommerce, fashion, hospitality, travel, and tech. We have also been backed by world-class investors such as 500 Startups, MDI/Telkom, Wavemaker Partners and Convergence Ventures.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Singapore, our global family of 80+ awesome people is spread across offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Bosnia (with more offices currently in the works).
If you’re ready to create the future of email marketing at a dynamic, fast-growing startup with rapidly expanding possibilities, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Junior Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing data specification and integration for customers using our solutions
- Interfacing with customers on a regular basis, working with them or their development team to ensure successful on-boarding and long-term success
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success team to constantly deliver performance for our customers
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Work collaboratively with other departments within Ematic to advocate any issues
- Work on building internal tools to automate manual work done within the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experiences working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
- Candidates applying for positions in Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan are expected to be proficient in the local language
- Able to understand data structure and optimise technical performances
- Constantly shows initiative and take on different responsibilities outside the job scope
- Strong SQL/HTML5/PHP knowledge is required
- Significant experience with Laravel framework is a plus
- Strong understanding of RESTful API
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Able to multi-task effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Willingness to learn and adapt to…