Junior Graphic Designer job at foodpanda Thailand
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
- Be part of the regional SEA graphic design team which creates, develops and maintains materials for our online and offline marketing campaigns
- Create graphic materials for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Be involved in the development of creative integrated branding campaigns
- Create short animations for ads and social media channels
- Maintain and manage our corporate design templates
- Design and develop CMS pages
- Work in a team for regional projects and aligning with local teams for their implementation
- University degree or equivalent qualification in graphic / communication design
- 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in advertising or communication sector is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop; Illustrator;
- Knowledge of the web standards, design and layout concepts
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects effectively in time challenged situations
- Fluent English language skills