Junior / Senior Tester – Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Payment Solutions (a BTS Group company)
Bangkok Payment Solutions is Thailand’s largest mass transportation system integrator specializing in payments and payment technologies. BPS continues to expand domestically and internationally working with the largest mass transportation companies and payments companies in the world. Our clients include the BTS Skytrain, Rabbit Card/Carrot Rewards, BEM Subway, Thai Ministry of Transportation and VIX Technology (technology provider for Hong Kong Octopus, Singapore EZLink, San Francisco Clipper, Beijing Yikatong, etc…)
Junior / Senior Tester
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001444061
- Participates in the requirement analysis and software/system architecture definition in multiple projects
- Prepares test specifications for client facing testing.
- Prepares test plans and procedures for software/system testing
- Leads other test engineers for systems integration and configuration for new service, application and new version
- Liaisons and coordinates with business partners, vendors and relevant parties for software/system design, development, integration, and testing
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Perform testing of new and existing software/system in line with client requirements.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means
- Support production deployment activities
- BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science or any related fields.
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills
- Good in Perl on Unix platform and bash/ksh/shell scripting.
- Good in Database skills and SQL
- Knowledge of automated testing tools is a plus
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Able to work in tight schedule
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills