LINE MAN – Product Manager
Line Plus Corporation
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001466232
LINE MAN – Product Manager
LINE MAN is Thailand’s fastest growing O2O service provider. We aim to be the #1 platform for all our customers’ daily needs helping them to live and enjoy their life to the fullest. LINE MAN is the first truly localised project from LINE, hence we always listen and adapt quickly to the customers’ needs.
[ Job Description]
- Identify new market trend, opportunities, and defund product/service strategy (e.g. business case, KPI/targets, Value proposition, and features)
- Identify partnership development and content sourcing opportunities.
- Develop service requirements and road map with well understanding of customer need.
- work cross – functionally with partner and/or teams from LINE Korea and Japan to deliver on service.
- Coordinate with cross – functional team (e.g. with partners or from LINE Korea and Japan) to deliver on service.
- Provide project/product ownership of service, from tracking, analysing, and reporting of key metrics to ongoing service improvement.
- 5+ years experience with Internet Technology Service plaining or product management/strategy. (App Development Preferred)
- Innovative, entrepreneurial self-starter with passion for excellence.
- Familiar with developing product requirements such as user/customer research, journeys, specifications, flows, wireframe, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong (cross-functional) with relationships.
- Passionate about tech, internet, and or mobile industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Line Plus Corporation
About Line Plus Corporation
About LINE Corporation
LINE Corporation (NYSE:LN/TSE:3938) is based in Japan and operates the LINE messaging app, a global service used in more than 230 countries and regions. It offers free one-to-one and group messaging, as well as a diverse array of lively stickers that can be used to express feelings difficult to convey with just words – the body language of texting. Free domestic and international voice and video calls are also available. In addition to its messaging app, the company offers a wide range of other services ranging from games to photo sharing apps. For more information visit: linecorp.com/en/
About LINE Thailand
Established in 2014, LINE Thailand manages local sales and marketing strategies as well as develops new businesses and services in Thailand, LINE’s second biggest market after Japan. LINE services and family apps available in Thailand include the LINE messaging app, LINE GAME, LINE TV, stickers, official accounts, [email protected], LINE GIFTSHOP, LINE MAN, LINE TODAY, LINE FINANCE and many more.For further information, visit: linecorp.com/en/