Management Information – Supervisor – Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Management Information – Supervisor
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001354257
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To do: Regular & On request data extraction, report
- To do: Data correctness monitoring
- To assist: Test and UAT of new and/or modified system
- To follow processes and procedures of Compliance
- ASPP Administrator
1) Within department – requirements, working procedures
2) Outside Department (Users) – requirements
3) Outside Department (IT) – requirements, data design
1) With Home Office to support information and management reports
- University graduate with major in Computer, IT
- At least 2 years experience in IT Function.
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of programming; MS Excel, MS Access, Reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of analytical the issue/system
- Have knowledge of SQL programming is an advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower”s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world”s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower”s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.