To source, initiate, propose, plan and develop activities for strategic and cross-group projects (utilizing IT & Digital solutions) to ensure that projects are being planned, implemented smoothly, and support commercial operations successfully.
Digitalized Distribution / Sales Platform Development
- Explore and asses new technologies to define the impacts to current sales enablers and apply new technologies to improve or innovate sales enablers.
- Evaluate and assess users, business-needs and technical goals.
- Secure solutions, deliveries and experiences that are efficient, distinctive, balanced, differentiated generates higher NPS and loyalty.
- Facilitate and support cross functional digital development and innovation projects.
- Design and test application user interface and experience.
- Develop storyboards, scenarios, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and use cases to deliver leading user interfaces.
- Perform business requirement identification/development to support the newly designed / modified business processes.
- Gather user requirements, translate business processes into business requirements and develop business requirements for sales enabling tools and supporting systems.
- Conduct user acceptance testing on defined requirements.
- Coordinate with technology team for requirement assessment, development and testing.
- Manage platform life-cycle in order to sustain the effectiveness and adoption of platform.
- Lead the product development and configuration of the products and roll out to channels.
Collaboration with Asia Distribution Forum
- Support the best practice sharing with Telenor group.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Business Administration, or related field.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experience in Project Management environment either within complex Marketing or IT projects in Telecom Industry or business strategy consulting company.
- Understand and experience using structured Project Management methodology.
- Proven ability to lead and co-ordinate multi-skilled teams, including customer and third party.
- Financial assessment skills is a plus.
- Ability to plan, manage risk and assess situations.
- Practical ‘hands on’ experience of IT projects, knowledge of the Telecom Product and issues that arise.