| At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!|
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Marketing Associate. !
This position is responsible for providing administrative and client service support to RMs (off-shore) within the marketing function (With shift hours (10am-7pm) to support Dubai)
- Provides administrative and client service support to Relationship Managers.
- Responds to all client enquiries and instructions; capable of resolving most issues and requests.
- Maintains paperwork and records of client accounts and transactions.
- Maintains client data and reports, e.g. contact lists, account numbers, facilities details, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Administrative duties include scheduling appointments, preparing correspondences, arranging meetings and receptions, producing presentation materials.
- Understands the basic mechanisms of common financial products and services.
- Coordinates with Product Groups, Operations and other functional areas
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Strong understanding of financial products and services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Good Degree/Diploma from a reputable institution