| Are you a passionate B2B Marketer with demand generation and marketing automation expertise? Experian Asia Pacific is hiring a Marketing Automation Technologist to join us in Malaysia.|
You will have systems experience (if not certification) in Eloqua and Salesforce. You will consult on, architect, deploy and optimise operational programs for data and lead management, as well as campaigns for lead nurture, event marketing, and more.
You’re an expert in deploying B2B campaigns in a marketing automation system. You will be responsible for the system execution of strategic plans as well as crafting components of larger projects.
You will build assets including emails, landing pages, and forms and verify accuracy with a rigorous quality assurance process. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Leader in Asia Pacific, you will participate in regional meetings and provide input on email marketing tactics. As part of the digital team and a wider Global Demand Operations team, you will participate in project road mapping, contribute to estimates and implement marketing automation standard methodologies.
- Collaborate with APAC Marketing and Communications team as well as stakeholders to define and articulate business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging WordPress and/or AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) CMS, Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) Eloqua and Salesforce.com for Marketing Operations
- Design, advise, and implement nurture streams to welcome and follow-up with new customers, and re-engage existing contacts to improve customer experience and contribute to sales & marketing campaigns.
- Lead conversations with Sales and Marketing teams to implement and maintain a lead scoring model to enable prioritisation of inbound leads and develop a better understanding lead quality.
- Implement and support complex front end technology questions regarding HTML emails, landing pages, registration forms from templates while incorporating industry best practices.
- Manage customer data for email marketing activities including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleansing and optimisation.Advise internal customers on email strategies and plans to implement and nurture best practices.
- Develop and execute testing and optimisation strategies to improve email and campaign metrics.
- Stay on top of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it…