| About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities
We’re looking for Marketing & Brand Manager, someone ambitious and driven to lead and build a world-class marketing team at Mox, a new virtual bank in Hong Kong backed by Standard Chartered in partnership with PCCW, HKT and Trip.com. We’re redefining banking. Making it better, the way it should be. Applicants with more experience will be considered as Lead, Marketing & Brand.
- Develop marketing strategies and execute winning campaigns across multiple marketing channels that would win the heart of our customers and help us achieve our business objectives.
- Help our product team to launch and communicate their new feature to every customer in the right way, driving sustained adoption over time, collaborating with performance marketing, PR, Product, and other teams needed to achieve your goals.
- Drive the planning and implementation of our content calendar to deliver timely and relevant branded content across our app and other owned channels.
- Formulate direct communications that will shape behaviour and nurture customer value in collaboration with Data, Marketing Automation, and Performance Marketing teams.
- Ensure that all customer touch points, whether marketing or functional, are consistent to our Tone of Voice and adheres to our brand guidelines, and take initiative to evolve the brand guidelines as appropriate.
- You can be hands-on, help draft messages and write content for customer communications when needed, as Mox aspires to be a culturally relevant financial brand and also ensure customers are always in the loop if something goes wrong.