Marketing Design Intern job at iPrice Group Sdn Bhd Malaysia
Search, Compare Save!
Southeast Asia is seen as the e-commerce haven, where new online stores are popping up every day. As such, shoppers are faced with more and more websites in their search for what they want and engage with retailers online. All this can get a little confusing.
With this in mind, iPrice was set up to offer shoppers the widest selection of products and brands, provided by hundreds of partners in Southeast Asia – all made available on one shopping website. No more having to search through the plethora of websites.
Going through many different websites often takes time. iPrice recognized the importance of saving time and money and has provided shoppers the benefit of comparing prices of products from its partners. Other useful information like delivery time and costs, payment options and good coupon deals are also readily available.
iPrice has in place a stringent selection process of acquiring partners in order to offer shoppers high quality and reliable partners. This is to ensure that online purchases are made in a safe environment.
With a click of a button, the avid shopper can now search for products, compare prices and save with great deals – all in one safe shopping site.
Visit our career page now! –> iPrice Career
Visit our websites:
- Hong Kong
· Develop and execute tailored content/layout designs for e-commerce and brands campaigns in the creative form of video, picture/meme, carousel, slideshow, GIF etc
· Create and edit outstanding designs for the internal promotional campaigns (videos, email designs, banners)
· Work closely and collaborate with our marketing teams to come up with marketing designs in the pursue for the most viral campaign ever
· Assist in digital marketing activities (social media + CRM)
· Ideally you are a current student or recent graduate of advertising / graphic design / multimedia design or equivalent
· A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent designer but can also be analytical on data with strong problem-solving abilities
· Keen eye for design
· Excellent skills in Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, etc.
· Able to work independently with high degree of initiatives
· Stay on top of the latest trend
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (#Bonus skill: Malay and Chinese)
· Getting things done and hustling attitude – you never find excuses and won’t stop until you get…