Nuveen is the asset manager of TIAA. It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. Nuveen is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, automates and maintains marketing collateral as required, ensuring materials are aligned with the business’ strategy and objectives across all EMEA and Asia Pacific offices.
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Compliance to review and obtain approvals of referenced materials.
- Ensure signed off materials are readily available and accessible for use by relevant teams.
- Works closely with U.S. marketing services team to ensure alignment of marketing outputs.
- Specific focus around real estate marketing collateral.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries (i.e., performance, country/sector allocation, portfolio holdings, and portfolio characteristics) for various investment strategies across Nuveen affiliates.
- Develop relationships with individuals at all levels within the firm in order to gain a strong understanding of the organisation and the ability to develop specialised content.
- Serves as the primary contact with our IT and Data partners to facilitate the receipt and use of data.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related functions and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Update/maintain qualitative and quantitative information in databases and assist with survey submissions.
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem recognition and resolution skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet overlapping deadlines as they arise
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of any of the following (or related marketing platforms): Pardot, Seismic, Thirdlight, Wrike, Photoshop
- Cross border and multi-lingual experience/skills
- Interest in the Financial Services industry
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Degree educated
- Qualification in Marketing preferred
- Experience working across the commercial real estate and/or financial services industries
- Enthusiastic individual, with a collegiate approach, able to work in a culturally…