No products in the cart.
Zilingo is redefining the way people shop in South East Asia. We are aggregating long-tail sellers across markets and providing buyers with the most cutting edge shopping experience from their favourite stores, boutiques & street markets. We have currently been operating in Thailand where we have already established a 40,000 strong customer base and have 700+ registered sellers. Very excited to have our foot in Singapore as well.
Zilingo Pte Ltd (a Singapore company) is backed by the VC – Sequoia Capital, the fund fortunate to have backed successful companies like Google, Alibaba, Apple, Airbnb, Yahoo, Dropbox, Whatsapp, Tokopedia etc. in the past. (News item for reference: https://www.techinasia.com/zilingo-mobile-ecommerc…). We are a 30+ team and are expanding into Indonesia and Singapore currently.
– Support ongoing projects (marketing activities, campaign and roadshows execution)
– Develop innovative methods to attract and recruit and engage millennials to achieve brand awareness
– Assist in maintaining site refresh timely
– Take on adhoc projects and other duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Personal Qualities:
– Good organizational skills, meticulous and an eye for detail
– Self-disciplined, proactive, initiative and have a strong sense of urgency
– Ability to multi-task and strive well under pressure
– Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
– Good knowledge of current and upcoming new media trends
– High proficiency in English, written and spoken
– Wordsmith (ability to devise creative and engaging copy)
– Sound marketing knowledge and love shopping online
– Singaporean/PR only
– Possibility of conversion into a full-time role