This individual will be a key strategic partner to Duff & Phelps’ service line leaders in Asia and will principally lead the conception and execution of marketing initiatives across all channels in the region. The Marketing Manager will need to champion, persuade and orchestrate all marketing efforts in the region and efficiently utilize internal and external resources to be successful. The weightage on activities will be 80% focused on Greater China and Hong Kong and 20% on other regions in Asia.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Originate, develop and execute creative, strategic marketing programs and plans that are supported by regional and local service line leaders and directly align to business goals
- Maximize the use of both internal marketing resources and external vendors to successfully execute marketing programs
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to understand expectations, provide guidance and execute programs on marketing aligned to budget
- Launch an impactful and cost efficient marketing plan that smartly employs a full range of activities, including events, direct and digital communications, thought leadership, public relations and advertising
- Work in close collaboration with marketers in APAC and the US
- Manage and promote all types of events in the region, including sponsorships, hosted events, and webinars
- Champion to drive cross-service marketing initiatives in the region
- Maximize exposure of Duff & Phelps brand and thought leadership through public relations activities and social media
- Leverage marketing campaigns and thought leadership generated across the firm and adapt to local markets, ensuring unified execution, consistency and effectiveness
- Generate close alignment between marketing and sales and partner with corporate marketing team members to develop appropriate sales templates, marketing brochures and other needed tools. Help sales efficiently use the firm’s Client Relationship Management system, and build and maintain targeted contact lists
- Aid in the development of thought leadership materials that support business goals; including newsletters, white papers and surveys
- Understand the competitive environment and tailor marketing efforts to current trends, opportunities and competitive pressures
- Deliver marketing results against a tightly managed budget and track marketing spending to report on return on investment for marketing activities
- Ensure local marketing activities are linked to Duff & Phelps global marketing strategy and…