No products in the cart.
Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
- Create marketing campaigns and communication plan for all channels including social media, newsletter, blog, and push notifications
- Manage branding and offline marketing budget which are to be used to grow reservations and brand awareness
- Collaborate with food bloggers, influencers, celebrities and content creators in order to promote and collaborate with Eatigo
- Understand the media landscape and engage with local medias or PR agencies
- Constantly propose new marketing activities, test new methods and find new ways to grow the business given the resources
- Work closely with regional marketing team to ensure consistent branding, messaging and localization of all regionally led communications
- Organize online and offline merchant lead acquisition initiatives in order to support business development growth (restaurants)
- 4+ years of experience working in a startup or leading international companies in the fields of marketing, branding, PR, or partnerships
- Holds a master or bachelor degree from one of the top universities
- Experience in running branding and offline marketing campaigns and have worked with influencers and medias / PR firms
- Experience in dealing with partnerships with banks, telcos and e-commerce
- Able to manage and small team and grow the team
- Independent attitude and a curiosity to test and try new things
- Fluent in local language and English