| Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Marketing Manager, Marketing Performance.
- Leading marketing performance across Asia Pacific, to ensure optimization of marketing initiatives, and alignment to business priorities.
- Ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Providing recommendations based on strong performance data to influence future planning and investment decisions.
- Reviewing existing and setting new techniques for marketing performance evaluation at each of the key stages of the customer journey.
- Setting targets for the achievement of best in class marketing status.
- Developing marketing dashboards and tools to provide visibility of the identified performance metrics including return on investment, effectiveness, brand metrics etc.
- Identifying and analysing key datasets and reporting on performance metrics to contribute and drive overall marketing performance.
- Anticipating and managing internal and external change, defining the way in which it creates opportunities and identify how marketing can affect this.
- Driving and leading a high performance marketing culture.
- Degree level qualification in marketing or business studies preferred.
- Proven understanding and practical experience in marketing performance, with a strong digital marketing background and analytical skills.
- A strategic thinker with demonstrated commercial acumen and understanding of digital commerciality,
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development activities.
- Proven ability to work with teams across multiple sites, on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills, and the ability to influence leadership teams.
- Strong understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer, business decision maker and industry trends.
- Proven ability to be a self starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment and delivering success.
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than…