| Position Overview
Reporting to the Head of APAC Marketing, the Senior Associate of Marketing North Asia is responsible for developing and implementing sub regional marketing offering for Japan and Korea (North Asia), within the context of the APAC marketing strategy. The role will encompass full suite of marketing support at the local markets, working closely with the Head of APAC Marketing and senior management in the region, especially the Head of Client Coverage, North Asia in effectively creating measurable results. The candidate should have a solid background in product marketing, digital/content marketing and marketing communications with an emphasis on executing sales enablement activities. The ideal candidate is a savvy, creative professional with at least 5 years of direct product marketing experience in the FinTech or Professional Services space in an international organisation who takes pride in being creative, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
Scope of Responsibility
- Develop and execute a local marketing strategy to support growth that is consistent with APAC regional and global plans.
- Maintain a deep partnership with Sales, Research and Product teams to deliver success. Establishing clear communication, alignment, and trust with these groups is critical to success.
- Drive localized marketing events and programs that increase awareness for the market
- Develop and execute digital strategy for the market.
- Develop nurturing programs for leads for localised campaigns.
- Play a key role in developing business and campaign messaging for the market, acting as a quality check point for all promotional output.
- Participate in regular regional marketing and sales reviews – articulate impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, identify gaps in strategy, and revise marketing strategies to fill gap.
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of marketing programs to the local stakeholders and the executive team.
- Collect local information that contributes to ongoing market research and supports the regional marketing/sales activities.
- Deep understanding of core marketing concepts and how to build demand in niche target segment.
- Experience in a B2B demand generation role, preferably in FinTech or Professional Services.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with sales leaders.
- Experience as an expert when it comes to digital marketing and a drive to keep learning.
- Demonstrated experience in event management and logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing or a related field.