As a Creative & Design Intern, a typical day might include: • Work closely with…
Eatigo – Winner of 2016 Google Most Innovative App of the Year (Thailand) and invested by TripAdvisor, Eatigo is recognized as the number 1 restaurant reservations platform in South East Asia. We currently have operations in Bangkok, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and Philippines.
Founded in 2013, Eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
THE POSITION: Merchant Ops Executive
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Merchant Support Executive. Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for merchant onboarding & management on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for planning and execution of merchant training
- Be on the front line of the business, responding to merchant enquiries and requirements
- Be the Subject Matter expert on use of merchant interfaces and work with product team for improvements
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Candidates with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role will be highly preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen and empathize with the situation
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
Has this role caught your Interest? APPLY NOW