Merchant Ops executive job at Eatigo Philippines
Founded in 2013, eatigo’s mission is to connect empty tables with empty stomachs by offering time-based discounts of up to 50% every day at all of its participating restaurants through its online website and mobile applications. Having seated over 5 million diners at more than 2,000 venues across the region, eatigo is the leading online reservations platform for restaurants in Southeast Asia, downloaded by more than 2 million users. Backed by Tripadvisor, eatigo is available in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India & Philippines and is looking to expand to more countries. Users can choose to dine anywhere, from upscale hotels to popular food chains, and enjoy the same discounts with no strings attached, while restaurants get to fill their empty seats during off-peak hours.
Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate for the position of Merchant Support Executive. Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- Responsible for merchant onboarding and management on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for planning and execution of merchant training
- Be on the front line of the business, responding to merchant enquiries and requirements
- Be the Subject Matter expert on use of merchant interfaces and work with product team for improvements
- Manage merchant accounts and analyse different ways to optimize merchant revenue
- Candidates with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role will be highly preferred
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen and empathize with the situation
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
Has this role caught your interest? Apply now by sending you updated CV to [email protected] .