No products in the cart.
HotelQuickly (HQ) is Asia’s #1 mobile app for last-minute hotel booking. The app offers users a streamlined, swift and elegant tool for booking on the go, with room rates lower than anywhere online. Founded by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs and investors, the company launched in March 2013. Today HotelQuickly’s booking network extends to 16 Asia-Pacific countries and over 300 destinations across the region.
What you’ll do:
- Taking full responsibility of account management of key meta search engines.
- Optimising meta-search campaigns to maximise RNS and profitability in your channels.
- Acting as a liaison between meta search accounts and our technical teams to ensure smooth operation.
- Work closely with partners on a daily basis to maximize revenue growth.
- Reviewing and analyzing account structures and bid optimization methods and suggesting improvements to mitigate impediments to improve performance.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis on trends and campaigns.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Open to both Thai and Foreign nationals
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with at least 3 years working day-to-day with metasearch engines.
- Travel or hospitality background.
- A keen understanding of mobile commerce and conversion flow in mobile and web applications.
- Has previous success of growing revenue profitably on a global scale with different metasearch engine partners.
- Excellent knowledge of the top metasearch engines.
- Top notch analytical capabilities.
Great to Have:
- Experience building and managing automated bidding system.
- Ability to troubleshoot APIs.
- SQL and R language knowledge.
- Experience in a previous OTA will be a huge plus.