No products in the cart.
Round 2 Solutions Co., Ltd.
Round 2 Solutions is a consulting company specializing in helping clients to prepare, implement, adopt, and sustain IT solutions and business process in order to achieve targeted business goals.
The company offers services to clients with experienced team that has expertise in IT & Business strategy, Organization & Process design, IT platforms development, Data analytics, and Change Management.
Round 2 Solutions focuses its services in three areas which are Customer Relationship Management, Data Acquisition & Analytics, and Business Process Improvement.
Our team offers the expertise clients need in order to successfully implement IT solutions and reach targeted business results as well as maximize the usage of the solutions.
Visit us at: http://www.round2solutions.com/
Mobile Application Developer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001267916
Major Duties and Responsibility:y:
Develop and maintenance iOS/Android applications which will be run on both common mobile devices and tablets. The role needs to understand mobile application development life cycles and integration with backend services
- Design Mobile applications
- Work with System Architect in preparing mobile application development environments
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android mobile application platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Application development
- Develop application adhering the agreed design
- Testing to ensure that the application is built according to the good design practices
- Maintain source codes and ensure of the development and test environments readiness
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science or any relevant fields
- At least 2-3 years of experiences in enterprise application design and implementation
- Familiarity with Web Application using Java Technology
- Experience with iOS or Android frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS/Android applications to backend services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apple’s/Googles design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of benchmarking and optimization of mobile application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with people with different backgrounds
- Good command of English writing and speaking