As a mobile developer, you will be responsible for building and testing the mobile applications to ensure that it will be fast, efficient and reliable.
What you will get to do in this role:
- Work with the business and gather requirements and specifications.
- Develop, build, test and maintain mobile applications.
- Brainstorm new ideas, improve UX/UI and fix bugs.
- Perform troubleshooting and resolving of production issues
- Ensure optimization of the mobile applications developed
- Work closely with the Mobile Architects, UX/UI Designers and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Having 1-5 years of hands-on experience developing and implementing mobile applications
- Knowledge and/or experience in Android / iOS/ Flutter development
- Good understanding of UI/UX concepts for mobile devices.
- Good working experiences in C / C++ / C# / Java or other Object-oriented programming
- Experience in local testing using Appium, Cucumber or SeeTest for native app testing tools
- Familiarity with publishing of beta app through TestFlight / HockeyApp.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology; rapid prototyping is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively with an analytical mindset in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic Client environment
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training
programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the
experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national
origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.